Sunday, June 22, 2008

One piece love affair




I am about as far away from wearing a swimsuit than I have ever been in my life but for some reason I keep looking at them online. Weird, I know and slightly torturous but hey... I am an odd duck sometimes.
I am drooling, literally drooling over these pieces!!!! I mentioned months back my love of one pieces and lordy lord who new juicy couture would pull through like this for me. It's like they picked my brains for the perfect shape and made it a reality. If you are lucky enough to be able to buy, enjoy and look good in a swimsuit right now go to Nordstroms and get one of these. I will be totally jealous, especially if you match it with some of those adorable Nanette Lepore wedges and big shades. SO STYLEE! I heart every bit of it!

No comments: