Sunday, June 1, 2008

Old glorious plates




Slack is the word I would use to describe  the recent lack of blogging. It feels like the days and weeks are slipping through my fingers at the moment. I am constantly collecting photos and ideas and now have a plethora of postings that are ready to rumble.
Don't be surprised if some of them include things that I can't indulge in while preggers. Perhaps I can live vicariously through this page and pretend to be colouring my hair while sipping in a glass of vino and eating blue cheese. 5 months and counting!
Above are some gorgeous pictures of a very simple kitchen corner that has been delightfully jazzed up with old vintage plates. I myself often find great random plates and wonder if I bought them what I could do to give them a place in my home. I think this is an adorable display that would easily brighten and otherwise plain wall space. It would be a fun project to start and an adventure to search for all the special pieces that will work with each other in harmony. Lovely Jubbly.

No comments: