Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Like catching up with an old friend

So. After all this time I have decided to revisit the world of blogging. As much as i hate the fact that blogging in general has become a bit like scrapbooking (which I despise) I must admit I actually enjoy doing it. 
It has been a crazy 6 months since little Sol was born. We not only have entered the world of parenthood but we've also moved countries and started all over again. Somehow the thunder and I take things in our stride and carry on. Luckily, sunshine seems to be like crack for us and now the summer has hit we are motivated and excited. Forever the optimists, we believe everything will work out and we just need to be patient.
Anyhoo, Sol is an angel and makes our hearts swell every time we look at him. 
I will be adding photos and tidbits about his development as we go along. This will still be for cool shizzle I find online during nap time too.
I will post a link to this on facebook. It is also something I have a love/hate relationship with. I love all the photos and updates..I hate all the add ons and the "I'm a fan of" crapola. So and so is a fan of potatoes, so and so is a fan of sunshine...duh...we all are. Who cares. I'm a fan of a good bm but no one wants to know that! No need to share.
I hope friends and family can enjoy my silly little posts and it helps everyone keep tabs on what our whanau is up to.
Much love and belly laughs
Mama Cubis x

Here is a clip of Sol eating. Look at those gorgeous eyes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay you're back on the blog! love the clip...big ol peepers! he is so big and crazy cute xx