Friday, May 16, 2008

B is for Baby



Well, it's official...I am with child. I am just at the 14 week benchmark and waiting for the sickness to leave and the nesting to arrive. Sorry for my lack of posting. It has been due to weeks of sitting on my sofa feeling like I was either going to churn or pass out at the slightest movement. All is well though, I ate myself through it. Now I seem to have more good days than bad so I can't complain.
Now, don't worry, baby stuff won't start dominating my blog! I vow not to be of those people that can only talk about their baby and baby stuff. Saying that though I am searching for good ideas so I may feature bits and pieces as I find them.
The book shelve above is something I am definitely going to do in my little ones nursery when the time comes. I think its a genius idea to use a plate rake for a book shelf and putting it nearer to the ground makes it easily accessible for the little monkey to grab their favourite read and settle in a bean bag for a literary adventure. Also, as I am now learning, safety is key and having it attached to the wall takes one irrational motherly fear out of the equation.
How exciting to have another room to fantasise about! Yeah for bubs!

No comments: