Sunday, May 4, 2008

Cinco de Mayo



Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone! I miss the days when I was young when the 5th of May brought lots of colourful crepe paper projects and good food. I would totally kill for a cheese enchilada right now or a great mole. Hell, I would kill for a taco bell burrito with mexi fries and a coke. That's how much I miss that shizzle. Of course no Mexican holiday can go by without a classic margarita or two or three. Here is a link to a recipe to the perfect margarita from Martha. Or if you a feeling a little fancy here is another fun option to get liquored up on tonight. It's a watermelon and basil margarita which I think sounds delish

Tomorrow is a scary day. I am taking my precious laptop to the mac technician for a fixer upper. This brings endless anxiety to me because like mechanics and dentists, I don't trust computer technicians and fear they will totally rip me off. I know, I know, you receive back in life what you project blah de blah so I will try and go in there with a positive outlook. And to be honest it needs to be done...Sam gave me the gift of a new cute green ipod yesterday and my silly laptop is so confused right now that he can't take it. I hope it's just an outpatient visit and he doesn't need to be admitted overnight. We shall see.
Anyhoo...ta ta for now. x

No comments: