Sunday, May 18, 2008

Box of Treasures


If your jewelry is anything like mine, it is hard to organize. My earrings currently live on an old ring stand that I found at a second hand store and my necklaces adorn the wall in a bundle of madness. They actually look OK but some pieces which are more precious deserve more of a special place than mixed with the cheap and cheerful. This jewelry box idea is from Martha and it was actually categorised as a mothers day gift but i think it would be a sweet and fun gift for a friend or yourself for that matter! Here is the link for directions to make this little treasure chest. I like the idea of putting pieces from your honeybun in the heart and adding little family sentimentals and silk flowers to the mix. It would be a delight to look into everyday! Very sweet indeed!
Now I am off to make polenta cakes to go with dindin. Yum.

No comments: