Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bulletin collage


It seems like I am always posting mid week. I don't know why this has come to be but whatever..I'm a creature of habit. I am also a creature of organization as I am sure you realise this by now. I love things to have a place and for them to return to their allocated spot after they have been used. Poor Sam still struggles with my ocd ways. I am the type of girl who can't sleep if the wardrobe door is slightly ajar or if there are clothes on the floor. The notice boards above available from littleprettystudio at etsy. I think they are adorable and all the different sizes on the wall above your desk would be so cheerful, especially if you lacked a window or natural light nearby. If you are craft inclined it could be a good little project to do yourself with some gorgeous fabric. What a cute place to keep all my to do lists and reminders and to facilitate all my obsessive compulsive desires. I love it!

1 comment:

H is for Home said...

I'm loving that noticeboard idea- I just might have to steal it- great for those small bits of fabric that are too small to do anything with, but too gorgeous to just throw away!