Monday, April 7, 2008

A delightful place to rest


Since I have declared April craft month I have been scouting out some cool ideas to make your home or garden more cheerful. Craft to me doesn't necessarily need to involve sewing, glue or glitter. Anything that I can create and do myself is crafty to moi. I love being able to create something sweet and functional using things around you. Above is an image that embodies that. What a great little spot to read a book or drink iced tea. Isn't it just lovely how the curtain is suspended from a wooden branch tied to the tree? I can see myself relaxing for hours with my little Olive at my feet chewing a bone. This would also be a lovely cool and sheltered spot to place a baby to rest while you enjoy some sunshine outside. This one is on my 'to do' list for next summer indeed!

1 comment:

Park City Wire said...

woooo hoooooo i LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!! i'm addicted! we are now blog sisters!