Wednesday, April 2, 2008



It's my Mom's birthday today. Happy happy to her! So I thought I would share something that I had sent to her as part of her pressie. It's ok, I'm in the clear, she has already opened it.
This adorable notebook is from a company called Compendium Incorporated. I love that it is pale yellow ( I told you yellow has taken the lead over orange for me) and has an elastic close but most importantly the saying on it is inspiring and cheerful! She seems to like it so that makes me very happy. I am a good present buyer, if I do say so myself.
Since I currently have a wee bit of time on my hands I think I may go buy some fabric, borrow a sewing machine and fashion a notebook and pen folder like in the photo above. Why not get crafty! Maybe I will make April craft month...hmm yes, I think so. Oooh exciting. I heart a themed month.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

okay this is really weird, but I just started that book a few days ago-a friend gave it to me. Haven't got very far as reading time is quite rare at the mo.
Nice blog you have going. It's nice to read things like this.
Love ya,
J.
x