Monday, April 14, 2008

Wrap it up




Last week ended up being very sluggish and the huge downpour of rain at the moment outside is not helping my energy levels this week either. Day light savings has ended now and although the summer was extra long and wonderful...the onset of winter has been quick and brutal. We have gone from having a fan on in our room every night to a heater in a week. My outdoor activities are highly weather sensitive. If it is too cold or windy I don't like walking and the same if it is too hot and muggy. So, I have been hunkered down in the flat watching tv and sporadically doing pilates here and there throughout the day. So, I think I have to declare today baking day. Not sure whats on the menu yet but I am thinking of cranking up the oldies radio station, donning my apron and kneading some dough.

Above is some gorgeous wrapping paper by Erin Ruth. I just love beautiful wrapping....especially if you receive a gift a week or two ahead of your birthday or holiday and it sits on your table looking gorgeous and taunting you with it's cuteness! The paper and note cards on this site are delicious and very reasonably priced. It's always a good idea to have a little stock of delightful paper ready for action because you know sometimes these special gifting occasions sneak up on you!


No comments: