Monday, March 10, 2008

Book 'em


At the moment I am not working much at all. It sounds very cushy I know...but in reality it does get a little boring. Luckily I am easily occupied with the internet and all the wonders it offers. Don't be worried, I still get outside to see the day and squeeze in a little pilates too.
This picture makes me want to organise all of our books in stacks of colour. Who knew it would look so cool. In fact it makes me want to buy books purely for the colour of the cover and how it will look in its relevant stack ( I guarantee you this will subconsciously somehow affect my choices). Lord knows i will have to sift though all of the embarrassing titles though. Admit it...you also to put the cool ones closer to eye level so all your visitors are wowed by your intellectual taste and cultured life. 
p.s. I love the little bird on top of the white stack.
Toodles

No comments: