Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Keep calm and carry on



I can't believe it has been a week since my last post. Where has the time gone!? We had a visitor staying with us which I mainly blame for my lack of computer time. Sam and I did our very best to give him a kiwi experience that he will fondly remember. I think we succeeded but in the meantime we wore ourselves out to the point that the last few nights have been spent staring at the boob tube and eating instant meals.
I have yet again found another print that I want to buy for our home which we one day will own. Of course I found this at etsy at a shop called sfgirlbybay. These reproductions of the vintage print come in a handful of colours and are easily framed. Having the message "keep calm and carry on" can only be beneficial to me. Keeping calm in order to carry on is often a real challenge and this poster will be perfect for when Sam is not around to tell me.
Yet again..I heart etsy. Almost as much as chocolate pudding.

No comments: