Friday, March 14, 2008


It's Saturday and for some reason everything in this town feels sleepy. There is more of a Sunday vibe going on. I am quite happy about it, happy to be lazy and shuffle around all day. We haven't been completely boring, we did attend a ethnic food festival earlier on. Sam was like a kid in a candy store. I could see him salivating at every stall we walked by and he carefully calculated every bit of food he tried. I don't think I have ever met anyone who is so turned on by food...he loves it! I myself was a little adventurous for once and tried some Nepalese cuisine which was very good indeed. Yay for me stepping outside of my salad and potato box.
I am trying to appreciate the sunny weather while we still have it. It won't be long till we are huddled around the space heater in our little flat watching mindless TV every night. Till then I vow to visit the beach as much as I can and get a little vitamin d while I'm at it.

The photo of Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffanys is just lovely. It sums up my feeling about the weekend...minus the cat. Will post again tomorrow.
Toodles

No comments: