Monday, March 3, 2008

Maybe if I clicked my heels three times.


This Saturday we are going to a wedding for some friends of ours and I am completely underwhelmed by my wardrobe. I am really tired of my clothes at the moment. All of my best pieces are from 2 years ago and no matter how hard I try to find cool interesting clothing here...it feels impossible. So in order to make myself feel even worse, I go online and drool over clothes I can't get. Above is what I wish I was wearing this weekend. This gorgeous dress by Diane Von Furstenburg would be so perfect. I love the colour and the fact I could gorge myself at the reception and still feel skinny. After all, the last wedding I went to was my own and it's safe to say there wasn't a lot of space for food in the bitch tight corset I wore underneath my dress...so the plan is to live it up at other peoples big day.
So, if someone out there is smart enough to want to buy this I found it at Saks. Let it be known I will be green with envy...

No comments: