Sunday, March 16, 2008

mugs need hugs



Now these may seem a little silly to some...not me! I want to give the person who made these a big bear hug and beg them to make me one in every colour. Mugs need hugs too! And these cosy little covers are taking care of it. These are available from a website called H is for Home. It's a great site that sells vintage finds and shows you how they can work in your home. I have long been pondering a similar venture. I love second hand shopping and believe you can get way cooler old stuff than half of the new crap around. Especially in New Zealand I have struggled to be inspired in retail stores. Shopping isn't on the consumers side here. 
As I get older I think my taste is closer to becoming described as "quirky". That's cool...until I start collecting ceramic cats and wearing my bra on the outside of my clothes. Then somebody, I beg you, please stop me.

No comments: