Wednesday, March 26, 2008



I realised a clothing post is long overdue so I took to my trusty laptop for some inspiration and ultimate frustration for things I cannot have. Yes, I will take a moment once again to complain about the lack of shopping and general cool shizzle in NZ. I know I live in a beautiful, safe and clean place but seriously...a girl needs retail therapy. On my return to the land of consumerism and material things I intend to embrace the madness and go nuts! Watch out y'all...in the words of posh spice, it's gonna be major!
So here are a few bit I came across today. The first is a gorgeous jacket by Nanette Lepore which is available at Nordstroms. I love many of Nanette Lepore's collection and have for a long time now...and saying that, I choose not to look at the prices. It's an old habit from my days working at Chloe Lane when I knew if I thought about how much I was spending on my clothes I would shudder with guilt and glutton. Oh how I miss those days...good times.
The dress is a good balance. It is from Urban Outfitters and has a much more palatable price. I am still loving bows...I thought I would have grown out of that trend by now but no, it's still cool in my book.
The swimsuit or for you kiwi's out there, togs, are also Urban Outfitters. It's totally not the season here to be looking at swim attire but a late honeymoon is in the works and I am digging the one pieces these days. This looks so cute and vintage to me!
And the last tunic is completely a 70's throw back by Marc Jacobs and I found it at Saks. Maybe not the easiest to wear but I love it. Hot hot hot.
So there is today's wish list. I will file it with the rest of them.
Till tomorrow....turrah x

No comments: