Thursday, March 27, 2008

Engrave your Tech


 How cool does this look! My laptop deserves to look good too. I will admit I spend an un-natural amount of time typing away and reading things online and my computer is the most valuable possession in my home by far. It houses all my music and photos, keeps track of all my favourite sites, gives me a rolling up to date weather report but most importantly allows me to talk face to face with my family spread all around the globe. I honestly don't know how people could stand living away from their family in the old days when calling long distance was super expensive and letters were the only way of writing. My trusty laptop is a saviour to me and I think she ( I just decided it was a she) deserves a little makeover too. 
The company that can pimp your laptop is called engrave your tech and they can personalise everything from your ipod to notebooks to laptops. Very cool indeed.
So the weekend is again upon us. The temperature is slowly dipping and I think the end of summer has most definitely arrived. I, of course, am in denial. Not that I don't enjoy the cooler days, on the contrary, Autumn is actually my favourite season. The clothes are way cuter and the evenings are beautiful, but the rainy grey winter does not appeal at all. So I have prepared a couple of travel brochures for Sam and I to eyeball when he gets home from work. I am thinking Samoa in June! Genius if I do say so myself!
Till next time
Sx

No comments: